Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry The Night

Hello everyone! How is everyone dealing with holiday madness? I like to dedicate one day out of the holiday season to do all my in-store shopping. Other than that, I'm all about the online shopping! Unfortunately, I pulled my neck for the second time this month and I have been too busy to nurse it back to health. Anyone willing to trade unlimited chiropractic care for some yummy desserts, please contact me. Just kidding! Maybe...

My most recent networking opportunity (I prefer it over the term "gig" seeing as I'm not in a high school garage band that plays at house parties) consisted of making dessert trays. With the help of my friend Melissa, I set up a meeting with her parents and together we came up with four different items and a "vision" for the trays. The items that made the cut were: caramels, shortbread cookies, coconut macaroons and vanilla bean marshmallows. You see, Melissa's Dad is a doctor and he wanted to bring his fellow colleagues some edible holiday cheer! That's my cue!

Melissa and I arrived to the hospital on Wednesday night and we were given a special tour! I felt like I was on Cribs: Hospital Edition. We delivered all the trays to their appropriate locations and each shift had their own so hopefully, no one was left out!

Here is a picture of Dr. De Carvalho with one of the trays!


I received word that everything was a hit and I am grateful to have had an opportunity like this! I truly enjoyed every minute of it and I hope that these bite-sized treats gave the hardworking staff a few well-deserved moments of yummy and joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment