Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My French Love

I figured it was high time for me to start sharing which restaurants I frequent around San Diego! One of my favorite breakfast spots is nestled on the corner of 9th and G Street in Downtown. Café Chloe is a charming French restaurant/wine bar and while its patrons tend to pack in mainly for breakfast/brunch, they also have amazing options for dinner. They even have an afternoon tea! I have been impressed with every item I have ordered. It's always refreshing when the owners are present and helping out their employees. Their rich, flavorful dishes and pleasant staff are what makes Café Chloe my go-to breakfast spot, time and time again.

Some of the items I have tried...

Bloody Mary
Orange Mimosa




Croque Madame




Soup Du Jour




Mussels with Pommes Frites




Mayan Mocha with Vanilla Bean Whipped Cream




Affogato



Bon Appétit!

No comments:

Post a Comment